Friday, April 15, 2011

Fall SICK again

Posted by Unknown at 3:02:00 PM
Yes, I fall sick again...

Just recovered from the swollen lymph node and gastric problem, now I am SICK again...

Wonder that am I really that weak? Why keep on not feeling well lately?

This time is fever + headache + sore throat.

Just consulted doctor this morning after suffered for 3 days.

Suspected dengue if I still haven't recover from the sickness after taking all the medicines, or red spots appear on hands and legs.

OMG, no dengue, please !

If really get it (Touch wood in advanced !) then I have to cancel my trip to sarawak already :(

Now, I have to rest at home and take all the medicines.

Hate to take the medicines but I have no choice :(


Feeling dizzy and weak when sick. No appetite, no strength, no mood to do anything at all.

Thanks god that I feeling better after the injection + sweating.

Again, health is wealth...



3 comments:

zhujin on April 15, 2011 at 5:22 PM said...

take care ya...

eYe kuriko on April 15, 2011 at 8:48 PM said...

gal...take care ya...
i just thk to ask u come out yumcha tmr nite.
thn just saw ur blog only knw u r sick..
hope u get well soon..cheerssss :)

Unknown on April 16, 2011 at 1:09 PM said...

thx all ~ i m feeling much more better nw.
yc,cal u whn i bac KL,k?cz i m in hometown nw...

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos