Friday, November 26, 2010

Especially for the month of NOVEMBER

Posted by Unknown at 12:50:00 PM
It's almost end of November !!!

Just found out that I never post anything on my blog in this month -____-

So, I decided to post something today and it's for NOVEMBER !

Nothing much to share actually.

Something had changed lately. My status had changed, my life had changed, my mind had changed, many things had been changed.

But,in the end. I am still myself ... I am still PetSim ! ^^

It's the end of week 9 today. Week 10 is going to start soon.

After calculating, I realized that I still have few more weeks to go in order to complete my studies in TARC.

Assignments, reports, thesis, mid term tests keep coming in. As usual, they are annoying. But I think I should enjoy it in this few weeks times.

Just hope that everything will be going smooth and fine. God bless ! :)

3 comments:

ypEng on November 26, 2010 at 1:43 PM said...

waiting u bec n tel us story! hehe

kyLe on November 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM said...

status changed. so i got chance or not? haha. i wan storiesssss badly

Unknown on November 28, 2010 at 12:00 AM said...

LOL...u guys love stories so much loh

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos