Saturday, October 17, 2009

Days with mask

Posted by Unknown at 4:42:00 PM
It's me with mask.


Everyone keep asking what happened with me when they saw me wearing mask, and the next question must be, " H1N1??? "

I would like to clarify that I am not wearing mask because of H1N1.

I am wearing mask to college these few days because I get virus infection at my lip... AGAIN.

Damn it, I have to wear mask in the hot days just because need to cover my mouth.

I have no idea with what kind of virus always infected my lip. It happened at least once a year. swt -_- '''

I went to consult doctor a year before. But the doctor told me that the virus won't be killed and will stay inside my body, and it may be 'activated' when my antibody become weaker. That's why I didn't go and see doctor this time. Lazy and I got no money :-'( ( pity me... )

Maybe I am really weak recently, just recovered from gastric then get virus infection.

Just hope that it can be cure as soon as possible. I don't want to wear mask anymore !!!

2 comments:

TONY on November 16, 2009 at 11:44 PM said...

haha...

TONY on November 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM said...

allergic i think...

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos