Monday, June 15, 2009

EMO! EMO! EMO!

Posted by Unknown at 12:26:00 AM
EMO! EMO! EMO! EMO! EMO!

For no reason, book that I lend from my roomate gone.

I was looking for it for 2 hours,

I had turned around my room, living room, dining room, brothers's room, parents's room, kitchen, computer room and even toilet, but still can't find it.

Who had taken my book? Where are you going , book ?

You are not suppose to go anywhere others then my room !

Finally, my temper explored.

I can't control my temper anymore...

Ya, I am bad tempered...

When anything is out of my control, I will get mad...

So, please do not make me angry. I will be crazy...

1 comments:

lechpay on June 15, 2009 at 8:26 PM said...

=.=!! got ghost.....

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos